The Signature 20cm/8" cook's knife is an all-purpose kitchen knife with a curved blade for chopping and rocking cutting actions. Made from high quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel with a hand applied 15° blade edge for superior sharpness.Read more
Please note, this product requires age verification to purchase. More details
Designed in consultation with professional chefs this 20cm Cook’s knife, from the multi-award winning Signature range, features a fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a full tang for superior strength and balance. The Japanese-style blade edge is hand applied at a 15° angle. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort and to minimise fatigue. The RW insignia is a permanent steel detail of the handle.
Cook’s knives are a multi-purpose kitchen tool. Their curved blades allow for a two step chop and rock action, ideal for meat (raw or cooked) and hard vegetables as well as herbs, nuts and salads.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.
To maintain a superior cutting edge we recommend the regular honing of this Cook's knife with a Signature Hand-held Knife Sharpener. All Signature kitchen knives are dishwasher safe. Supplied in presentation packaging. You must be aged 18 or over to buy knives in the UK.
Blade Length: 200mm
Established in 2000, the Excellence in Housewares Awards have been embraced by the industry and recognised as...
The Housewares Design Awards— the premier awards program focused on housewares design innovation— was...
The iF design awards are among the most important design awards in the world. This is confirmed by an annual...
Established in 1954, the red dot awards are one of the most prestigious design competitions in the world and are...
To download or reveive a printed copy of our hospitality catalogue, please click belowRequest a brochure