Designed in consultation with professional chefs this 25cm Cook’s knife, from the multi-award winning Signature range, features a fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blade with a full tang for superior strength and balance. The Japanese-style blade edge is hand applied at a 15° angle. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort and to minimise fatigue. The RW insignia is a permanent steel detail of the handle.
Cook’s knives are a multi-purpose kitchen tool. Their curved blades allow for a two step chop and rock action, ideal for meat (raw or cooked) and hard vegetables as well as herbs, nuts and salads. Popular with professional chefs, the 25cm Cook's knife is the largest in the Signature range.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.
To maintain a superior cutting edge we recommend the regular honing of this Cook's knife with a Signature Hand-held Knife Sharpener. All Signature kitchen knives are dishwasher safe. Supplied in presentation packaging. You must be aged 18 or over to buy knives in the UK.
Blade Length: 250mm